[TechAssist] Panasonic Parts : Reverse Cross Referencing

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist Group" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 12:02:22 -0400

Sorry if you got this twice.....my email server was messed up & I didn't
receive any mail yesterday and lost all that was sent.

If you responded....please resend!

Make : Panasonic
Part Description : Video Cylinder Motor Assembly
Part # : VEGS0408

Is there a way to find out all the model # VCR's that Panasonic used this
video drum motor assembly in?

Reason being......a new one is $94.00.  I'd bet they use this in a lot of
$69.00 new VCR's!

See where I'm going with this!

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd