[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic Part Supplier other than Tritronics

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 07:37:49 -0400

Signal Electronics located here , in Connecticut

1-800-842-8241
http://www.signalelectronics.com/

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd