[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic PV-M2045 TVCR inserted tape,ejected immed.

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 14:56:08 -0400

Phil,

I believe that these will kick the tape back out if the cassette down switch
does not make contact.  It is located by the record safety tab switch.

I'd start by confirming contacts and cleaning these switches and cleaning
the mode switch.

I have the service manual if you need the syscon logic and test points.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL