[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic OFL04508F flyback.

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 10:43:50 -0400

Kevin,

I don't have anything on this one specifically but I did have a Panasonic
that drove me nuts in the same way a while back.  It turned out to be a
diode in the B+ supply.  Also some of these sets have had pincushion
circuits causing this.  I'd check with Panasonic for any modifications for
this problem.  I know that there were some on several of the chassis around
this number.  The service manuals are pretty cheap, around $12 usually, and
typically come with the supplements.

Leonard G. Caillouet
Service Manager
Electronics World