[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic OFL04508F flyback.

  • From: kevinstv <kevinstv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 12:53:33 -0700

Dan,

I did resolder those connections.  I am positive it is the flyback because I
pulled a working flyback from this set and put it into a 31" Panasonic whose
flyback I was suspicious of.  It fixed the 31", so as a double test I put
the suspicious flyback from the 31" back into the 27" Quasar and it blew the
HOT just like it did in the 31" Panasonic.  So therefore this flyback must
be failing under load as it passed all my flyback tests.  Is this possible?

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV and Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevinstv@xxxxxxx