[TechAssist] Panasonic CT36G24A Dark Pix Query

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist Group" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:27:13 -0400

Make : Panasonic
Model : CT36G24A
Problem : Dark Image

Look like the famous .001uf 2K cap on the G2 line is going to be the problem
on this one....I just about to pop it open.

Question......How critical is this cap value?  I see many manufacturers use
a disc cap in this location , but of a different value?

.001uf is not in stock right now.......

Just curious if others have played with this value abit and the results they
had.

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org