[TechAssist] Re: PIONEER PTV SD-P50A5-K DEAD

  • From: Labeauxman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:03:44 EDT

OK,
     That went well the first time around. Maybe the second time is the
charm, who knows? Who handles Pioneer parts? I would love to get a part # for
D125
and 126 in this unit if someone happens to have a schematic out there.  I'd
also like someone with any experience with Pioneer PTV's to email me any
experience info in them.
                                                Thanks,
                                                     Lindsey

In a message dated 10/5/2004 3:09:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, Labeauxman
writes:

> Hi All,
>    This one is still at the customers home. After an initial once over I
> found fuse/FU106 open and D125 shorted. I need a part number for D125 and
> 126.
> Thought I'd replace them both while I'm doing it. Not having a print or any
> experience with Pioneer in years I was wondering if I should also be looking
> at
> something else in this unit? The HOT is good. shot gunning the unit only
> turned up the shorted diode and open fuse. Any ideas appreciated.

Lindsey Altman
At Home Service Company
440 Cedar Ave.
Claxton, Ga. 30417