[TechAssist] Re: Samsung Monitor syncmaster model 750s

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:56:19 -0500

Alvin I went to www.nteinc.com and typed C5802 in the search block.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
ajroseca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Alvin=A0Rose) Date: Sat, Oct 2, 2004, 10:33am
(CDT+2:30) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re:
Samsung Monitor syncmaster model 750s Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Max
what version of NTE program are you using I have version 11 it has no
reference for c5802..Thanks for the info

Alvin

Old TV Man wrote:

Alvin - NTE shows C5802 as NTE 2651.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
ajroseca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Alvin=3DA0Rose) Date: Sat, Oct 2, 2004, 7:50am
(CDT+2:30) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (techassist) Subject:
[TechAssist] Samsung Monitor syncmaster model 750s Reply=3DA0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys
we have a Samsung color monitor Syncmaster 750s chassis AQM Model code
AQ17LS7L...with a shorted horizontal output transistor..can not cross a
replacement for it .Transistor is a C5802....Does anyone know of a
suitable replacement that performs ok. any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Radio & Tv Centre
Alvin Rose
Marystown, NL