[TechAssist] Re: Optimus-STA2160 or RadioSahck 31-3004-Amp-Partsid

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:22:24 -0300

Tks for reply Ed;No these are not digital.Used my curve tracer & they are
definately bipolar transistors hooked back to back.I remember seeing
similiar ones in older amps but they had a common base & only 5 pins.These
look like a small 6 pin IC.....Don.....
HARTS-TVCR''ASC''
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NewBrunswick,Can
E2V 3N2