[TechAssist] Re: Optimus-STA2160 or RadioSahck 31-3004-Amp-Partsid

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:55:54 -0400

Don;
These may be "digital" transistors.
BTW..."trying Radio Shack" is like trying to get info out of Citizen. Forget
it.
These guys run their own Service and will not share info an anything.
Even our local Radio Shack sends their customers to me before sending them
to Radio Shack Service. The are expensive, and estimate charges are out of
this world, when you refuse estimates. Forget about it...;-)

-Ed-

Don Hartigan  The above is the reply to your message dated    9/22/02 4:44
PM