[TechAssist] Re: Off topic posts

  • From: "bob" <bob_whigt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:32:02 -0500

I dont mind off topics with in reason,even a couple hundred emails a day is
ok for me,im a busy person though,But i read every post,it shoudnot matter
about the time it takes because if we are to help one another that is what
makes the list what it is. How much time do we gain  when we find sum data
from the list....................bob