[TechAssist] Off topic posts

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 01:53:46 -0500

Hi guys (& ladies), I hoped no one would ever have to post
this, but, seems some members are leaving because they think
they are getting too much email from this list.  Personally,
I have no problem with an off-topic email once in a while, or
a humorous comment to a post, I think it makes a list
'friendly' or good for 'moral' so to speak, but we have to
consider the feelings and point of those others that ONLY
want to receive posts from the list regarding consumer
electronics repairs, after all, that is what the list is
about.

Please CONTINUE to post information of interest about repair
sites, databases, parts information, etc., anything regarding
consumer electronics repairs, that we ALL want and need, just
please keep the other OT posts to a minimum.  I know you all
understand.  We don't anyone to leave our list, do we.  If
anyone has a problem with the list, list questions, email
address questions, etc., please do NOT post them to the
list.  Send these type emails to any of the addresses below.
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Those of you that were considering leaving, please
reconsider and give it a few more days to meet your
approval.  :)

Thanks
God Bless Us All,
Tech-Assist Administration