[TechAssist] Re: Off Topic Pay Pal?

  • From: tonystv@xxxxxxxx (Tony Howlin)
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:56:27 -0800

Hi Eric,
I have used it and found it to work very well. My friend does alot of
business on Ebay and he has had no problems. The last transaction I charged
the same item twice and when I cancelled one I received a credit on my card.
I think its a good idea because I am not giving my card number to everybody
and the person I am dealing with  gets a credit in their account and not my
information.

All the best
Tony