[TechAssist] No Video D52W20 ATC221 Need Print

  • From: "Tim Poole" <tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "TV Repair Group" <tv-repair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:54:50 -0400

I brought this one back to the shop today because of no video. I had no
picture, but turning up screen controls brought up a raster with no video and
you could tell the red convergence was dipping slightly at the top. Convergence
heat sinks were cold as if no power was being provided. If anyone has seen this
or has a print on this one please email me. Thanks, Tim Poole
tdp13158@xxxxxxxxxxx
dba A-Mobile TV Shop & Precision TV Service
Fredericktown, Ohio 43019
fax 740-694-1032