[TechAssist] Re: Needed vertical out section print on Mitsubishi CS-35205A

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 11:52:40 -0700

Does this set use the LA7838 or the TA8427? On the LA7838.usually pin 1 should
have 12v and pin 8 should be at 28v.There has to be a low ohm resistor off the
flyback that feeds the vcc to the ic.If you cannot find any open resistors near
the fly area,maybe the resistor is ok but you may have an open trace from that
res. to pin 8 of the ic.I would follow the path from pin 8 back toward the
flyback area and check for any breaks.
Maybe its R 506 or R552 and D552.HTH
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics