[TechAssist] Re: Needed vertical out section print on Mitsubishi CS-35205A

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:21:20 -0400

Dave,
This site has pin outs for this and many other IC's
http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/chippins.htm

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113
ph..717-939-7708 fax...717-564-4952
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the
effort.