[TechAssist] Re: Need source for Fairchild semiconductors

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:12:50 -0400

That's a  rather childish way of dealing with  the situation  IMHO.
Sounds like we are better off without "certain people"

DId you try "googling" that #?
It came up for me complete with a data sheet in PDF.
Just cross the charatoristics with something that's available.

BY doing this, you can avoid paying $25 for it from ol ' so and so. ;-)

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550