[TechAssist] Re: Need some help on a Sony KV-32XBR400

  • From: "DAMON BRUNGER" <damoneb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 18:39:36 -0500

Ok, 4 means Vert failure, 7 means.....what?
My experience has been the vert failure can actually show you the Horiz/IHVT
is the problem since it supplies the power to the Vert ciruit.

And 7 means the Horiz Deflection has stopped......
Don't look for shorted Horiz parts, look for something that will stop the
Horiz signal from being created.
Video Jungle, 9 V supply, Horiz osc, bad connects from jungle to the H
driver.....

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN