[TechAssist] Re: Need parts for Annie II

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:33:14 -0600

Staring me right in the face  "hermetic/capacitor analyzer"  Thanks for the
help guys.  I handed it back to the service manager, and he was able to
order the caps from one of our regular appliance parts distributors.  Thats
what he gets for asking the tv guy to fix it.
Jeff
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St
Elkhorn, Wi.  53121