[TechAssist] Need more info KP53XBR35 Sony

  • From: "Jim Bailey" <baileystv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:49:33 -0400

Hi Guys,
        Thanks to Scott for sending what info he had, but I still can't find a
diagram or any info pertaining to the sound circuit for this set it doesn't
seem to be covered in the manual or training manual, I am not sure if the
sound is on one module or laid out over multiple circuits or do I need to
look in another manual for a different TV, I have down loaded KP46XBR35 but
still no info on my need sound circuit. Any info would be greatly
appreciated as I have this set tore down in customers home.

Jim Bailey
Bailey's TV Sales & Service
Buckhannon, WV 26201