[TechAssist] Re: Need info on Sanyo DS31580

  • From: "repair11" <repair11@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:15:09 -0500

This set is very straightforward, garden variety series passs linear
regulator(STR30130,and standard Sanyo horiz ckt. First, I never use NTE
horiz outs, The original Sanyo hots are very reliable and actually less
money. Next check C408 on primary of horiz driver xfrmr, usually open, will
cause hot to fail, also check reg B+ many times when hot fails it stresses
reg, I have used Sanyo 2SD1880 in many of these sets and never had a problem
with them, hopes this helps.

Charles Betzler
Best Electronics
repair11@xxxxxxx