[TechAssist] Re: Need Part # for QX 3402 in Zenith PTV

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:02:40 -0500

Kevin,

Thanks for the info! Is this part available? The distributor I do most of my
business with, says it is not available. I tried to cross the # to NTE and
it's not listed in the book I have. Any info would be appreciated! Otherwise
if they want it fixed I'll have to get the rebuilt board, I guess!

                                  Dan Webster
                                  Webster's TV
                                  Shullsburg, Wi.