[TechAssist] Nakamichi SR-2A Schematic

  • From: "art bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:02:28 -0400

We are looking for a Nakamichi SR-2A schematic and have come up dry so =
far.

The unit came in with blown fuses on the +/- 35 Volt lines, but no =
obvious
shorts. Now we are seeing a huge shift in potential between chassis =
ground
and +/-35V ground, and can hear an odd shot of hum while the volume =
control
is being moved.

I've checked for AC at the main filters (and subbed them), and found two
regulator transistors loose in the main board, and also 4 FET's in the =
phono
input section with dead shorts across two terminals, but now could use a
schematic to finish tracing out the problem.

Thanks, Art

Art Bevilacqua
Essex Radio and TV
40 Main Street