[TechAssist] Re: NEED AN EXPERT** NAP RPJ710(27H1) dead

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:21:24 -0800 (PST)

Jeff,  I didn't check there website. I called them on the phone. I buy the
majority of my parts from them. I gave them the model you put in the post and
it did not come up in there computer. They are a major supplier of Philips
parts and have most everything available. I thought I would check the price for
you. What year is that TV?  How about a chassis number?  Just trying to help.
 Paul
Intrepid Video Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Paul,
Model number is in the subject.
I'm not sure how you looked for this at Andrews website, as I couldn't find a
link there to do a search.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St