[TechAssist] Re: toshiba tp48e Red jumping in and out

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:15:50 -0500

Tom, you weren`t specific when you said "it" jumps out, are you talking about
just the red or the
convergence jumps out? I have a couple you can check, convergence jumps in and
out, may
take 5 minutes or more than an hour, fix, replace C7773 &C7768 with improved
part,
C7773 =24766471X  C7768=24567104 sorry but I don`t have the values, You may have
already done these but I`ll mention them anyway, resolder P301 & P350 on DPC
board. These tips are for TP48E51, E60 & E61 hope this does it for you, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428