[TechAssist] Most Sanyo AVM mod's,G3M chass's,FIX

  • From: <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:42:05 -0300

Some of these sets MAY throw you a curve.On one I just repaired there was a
sizzeling sound coming from the fly.This is more pronounced when no ant is
connected;also may have Hi voltage noise on picture for a short period of time
& clear up.Also may be noticed during channel changing.Replacing
FLY,HOT,resoldering made no difference.I then tryed heat & freeze on the signal
processor IC101=LA7673 & problem would come & go.Got out my trusty drinking
straw & freeze on the surrounding ''E'' caps.Fix was C416=22ufd/16vdc.This cap
is connected to pin 30 on IC101.pin 30 is the Horz.VCC.So if you get one of
these units in with the above symptom,replacing this cap first may save a lot
of unnecessary work...hth.........
Don of HARTS-TVCR-ASC
9 Robert St,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel-506-357-9785,Fax-506-357-6010