[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubisi ck3526B

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:48:12 -0500

can someone help me find D7x1  3volt zener,  very busy, no print,  it builds
hv for few seconds then dies,  done all the caps etc. have the 15volts stand
by on pin 1 of connector pc, lots of corrosion from bad caps around q906,
replaced the caps, transistor ohms ok but not sure where to find voltages
with no schematic,  its in hv,  shutdown mode,  can I bypass this some how
to read b+
also soldered transformer, and replaced all the normal caps that cause this,
along with r956.
appreciate any help, advise or even a fax in the area I'm needing to
troubleshoot

brock

Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237