[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi/Electrohome Chassis-WM-B-C15R

  • From: "teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:08:05 -0400

Kenny....you're a genious...or you have a good memory.C5H9 was the culprit.
Funny how you can smell them after you unsolder them. Oh well it needed a
good "Cap" change anyway, all the ones I did replace, smelled a little
"fishy".
Now I'm going to have to pull that Mitsubishi Rear Projection out of
mothballs, and see if this was the problem on that one. Same symptoms
anyway.
Thanks again Ken.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics