[TechAssist] Mitsubishi projection model VS-5006R- goes to shutdown

  • From: Ttkirkpat@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 22:20:20 EDT

Set was dead- repaired power supply- all power voltages now perfect.
Horizontal output was shorted- replaced and did cm kit repair. Set still goes
into shutdown. On general principal I changed the vertical ic- still shuts
down. I removed one leg of d4a1 to disable the shutdown circuit. The set now
turns on- hi-voltage is perfect, power sources to the vertical ic are right
on at 10.5v and 27v.. The only thing I noticed was that the 1200v from d504
through r511 is missing- could this cause shutdown? And yes I replaced d504
and it made no difference. Suggestions please and thank you from Mike at the
Video Center. My e-mail is ttkirkpat@xxxxxxx