[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi model VS-4504R//V10B chassis Dead with relay click

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 07:42:48 -0500

I don't think this is one that needs a handful of lytics.Mostly Vert,. Horiz
and power related problems come to mind on this model. You can quick-check
this unit by verifying  horiz/vert at yoke or not, and 130v at smps.
I don't think the 4504 has the three plugs on the yokes that need soldering,
generally you would have sound if those were bad and a blank picture.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815