[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS-6017R Pincushion / Convergence problem

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:16:50 -0500

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

MITSUBISHI   VS6017R

Convergence    Pcc Distortion

From Mitsubishi

Top/Bottom Pcc Distortion.  Check For Open Vr4a02 And Open Capacitor C4a04
(2200 Pf/ 50v). Located On Pcb Main At Ic4a00 Pin 7.   Vr4a02 Pt #
127c090080

MITSUBISHI   VS6017R

High Voltage    R532/R533 Value

From Mitsubishi

The Value Of These Two Resistors Are Different Than Shown In The Schematic.
R532 (3.9k  3w) Is 390 Ohm 3w And R533 (470 Ohm  1w)   Is 820 Ohm  1w.

MITSUBISHI   VS6017R

Hv Shutdown 1/2 Second After Turn On

V12 Chassis              1991                                High Tech

C914 22u 50v In Smps

MITSUBISHI   VS6017R

No Power Or Immediate Shut Down After Up

Mark Brock  Brock Electronics

R540 Off  Pin 5 Of Fbt  1.2 Ohm 1/2 Watt

MITSUBISHI   VS6017R

Power Supply    Int. Power On

From Mitsubishi

Int. Power On,Works Fine Once On.Check For An Increase Of Value Of C914
(22uf 50v),Located On The Power-Sound-Pcb.

MITSUBISHI   VS6017R

Power up inop. high pitched squeal

 Norman Joseph

C931 220/100v shorted on secondary of smps

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms