[TechAssist] Mitsubishi VS-6017R Pincushion / Convergence problem

  • From: "Nova Service Center" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:44:59 -0500

Hi Everyone
This tv ( Mitsubishi VS-6017R ) was a house call. Tv was dead and I did find
some loose connections on the main board. I fixed them and tv came back on, but
it had pincushion problem ( from top & bottom curved towards the center. Also
convergence was off too. I took the convergence board and there was a few loose
connections which I fixed and improved the convergence problem.I told the
customer that I be back to fix the pincushion. The customer called next day and
said tv is dead again. I need help on this tv before going back.
Mehdi
Nova Service Center
PoBox 2515
Gaithersburg, MD 20886
be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, email
chat-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with remove or join as the subject.