[TechAssist] Mitsubishi VS-5074 Has High Voltage, Filament, Hissing Audio, No Picture

  • From: "Nova Service Center" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:39:21 -0400

Hi everyone
This big screen TV Model # VS - 5074 when plugged in you can hear a click. Then
when power button pushed you can hear more clicks . Power led stay on, has high
voltage, filament, hissing audio but no picture.The 3 picture tube does not
turn on at all. I checked all the boards for loose connection no change.All the
fuses checks ok. I have no service manual. Any suggestion or history for this
tv ? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Nova