[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS-50501A Poor convergence help

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:09:00 -0700

Jeff, I went out on this set and found that it has (3) STK391-020 NOT (2)
STK392-020 and like an idiot I ordered (2) STK392-020 from Electronica and
wasted $23.00 and have to make another trip out 40 miles to repair this set
with the correct parts. Just thought I would let you know so you could
change your notes on how many convergence IC's there are and the correct STK
number.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701