[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS-4551 severe side barrell bowing, converg. out sides (VZ2 chassis)

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:40:32 -0500

I'd look at the geometrical values in service mode.   They may be way out of
whack.

On the Remote press Menu 2,3,5,7 to get into service mode.

Pressing the Audio button will cycle thru adjustment modes  VCH-MCS-PIP-HR

Look the VCH settings. Select VCH with the Audio button.  Then press Video
button to cycle thru the adjustment parameters.

Look at adjustment  PAM  ( E-W Parabola PCC amp.  Adjustable from
0-63......initial value is 32.  See if it responds.

To save changes , press Enter.....don't like what you did , terminate this
mode by pressing OFF.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street