[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS4551 - Intermittant Dead?

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:03:12 -0400

Damon,

 This was in Winstips...

1) Power Supply    Intermittent Power On
Fix : Install Pt#Kitvzpwr    A. Remove Ferrite Bead (L9a30) From R9a21
Located On The Main-Pcb.
2) Power Supply    Power Supply Pulsates
Fix : Power Supply Pulsates On And Off,Check Ic9a1 To Be Shorted Or Leaky.
Located On The Main-Pcb. Pt#267p062010
3) Power Supply    Won'T Turn On:-Osc.
Fix : Will Not Turn On,Supply Oscillates.Check The Voltage At Pin 5 Of Ic9a0
If 0v.Replace Ic9a0 (Pt#267p112050),D9a00 (Pt#264p102020) On The   Main-Pcb.

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beechtree Lane
Westbrook,CT 06498