[TechAssist] Mitsubishi Proj. Model VS5061. Chassis VZ1B. No video or OSD at all. Sound OK.

  • From: "Robinson Electronics" <RobinsonElectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:05:08 -0500

    Can anyone help with this video problem?
    Working without a schematic.
    Originally (2 years ago) had video dark w/roll - had bypassed the pip
module. Worked good ever since.
    Now this set has no video, or OSD at all. Sound is good. I checked what
tips I had listed on it --

    H/V is good.
    R2045, R2048 checks good. Solder looks ok too.
    I checked Q2H0 "ok" has the circuit diode in it already.
    Cannot find any circuit faults as of yet.

    All help will be appreciated.  Thanks.      David.

    Robinson Electronics
    1075 Sweeten Creek Road
    Asheville, NC 28803
    Ph./Fax. 828  274-3787