[TechAssist] Mitsubishi PTV VS7017R, Dead, no chassis listed

  • From: "matt sherer" <m.sheer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:26:06 -0500

Mitsubishi PTV
Model: VS7017R
Problem, unit is dead.
Unit was looked at by another tech.  He never came back to finish the job.
I found many bad solder joints.  The problem is that he took the board out
and left all the connectors undone.  Looking for someone who has some
documentation to help me land all the connectors on the right place.  TIA!

Gear Guy
Electronic repair
A/V systems design, maintenance and installation
AMX programming
Matt Sherer, CET
1411 Honeysuckle Lane
Champaign, IL 61821