[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi PTV VS45501A No video to blue CRT

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 07:15:14 -0500

LeRoy,
I have that exact model for service in a customer's home and I too, do NOT
have the manual. In my case, the blue CRT has excessive fluid leak and it
leaked right onto the signal PCB. I would suggest you take a close look for
a CRT leak!

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager