[TechAssist] Mitsubishi PTV VS45501A No video to blue CRT

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 12:37:07 -0700

Hi Members,
I am trying to trace the video back from the blue CRT board, to see where I
am losing it. I have good video driving the Red, and Green tubes.
I Have NO video on SG pin 1.
Also, no video on RM pin 3.
Also, nothing driving Q222.
From that point, I am lost with out a schematic.
I am asumming that the video driver IC is IC200, but, not sure.
If IC200 is correct, which pins are the RGB outputs, and what is the part
number for IC200 ? Also, is there anything in between IC200, and Q222, that
could block my video, that I need to check ?

Thanks for any help,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: