[TechAssist] Mitsubishi Model CS-3515R\ FIXED

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:23:54 -0700

Ok,after replacing the la7838,vcc resistor and all caps in the vertical
ckt,pix had 4 black lines that appeared like vertical foldover.The
problem was a leaky Q4a1 which is a C2236.I used a nte 382 and the pix
is great now.Thanks for all of your tips and suggestions.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande,AZ
PS-  I had previously checked this transistor with one of my checkers
and it checked ok but this morning I used my B&K 510 and this baby found
it to be leaky.