[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS3520R need Schematic and Tips

  • From: "tony saracco" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:33:53 -0500

Usually what happens here is the 470uf 50v  ( C914) cap next to the reg ic
leaks and the electrolyte will dissolve one end of diode D904 effecting the
reg feedback loop bringing B+ to max. Change C914, C916 and D904 ( can sub
with nte552) and clean any electrolyte off board then replace hout again. I
sent you privatly a copy of PWS schematic.

Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
Elgin , IL 60120
847-695-1928