[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-20SX1 Shutdown.

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:44:54 -0400

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0
http://www.ServiceSoftware.com

MITSUBISHI   CS20SX1

Shutdown, Intermittent

Glenn Watkins  Blue Ribbon Tv

Check L911

MITSUBISHI   CS20SX1

Shuts Down Or Intermittent Start Up. Would Have To Unplug To Start Again

Samtronix - Sam Jalal

Problem Was In The X-Ray Protection Circuit
Found C523 Located Under The Pc Board Was Open
Also Found C519 Leaky  And Replaced C518 And C515

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager
Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms