[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-20SX1 Shutdown.

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:43:29 -0400

Rodney,
From Tech Repair CD:
MITSUBISHI\CS20SX1\SHUTDOWNS AT TURN ON IMMEDIATELY* RELAY WILL NOT CLICK AGAIN
UNTIL MICRO RESET\\\\22/50V CAP MOUNTED UNDER
CIRCUIT BOARD NEAR IC401\\\\\\\\

MGA\CS20SX1\INTERMITTENT SHUTDOWN\\\\THIS IS DUE TO POOR GROUNDING OF D581*
R583 AND R584 IN THE\PROTECTION AREA. THE PAD IS
GROUNDED BY THE HEAT SINK\MOUNTING SCREW. CLEAN AND MAKE SURE THE PAD IS CLEAN*
ALSO\CHECK THE SOLDER CONNECTIONS AT THE REMAINING
HEAT SINK\MOUNTING POINTS.\\\\

Good luck.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR