[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-20201 intermittent start

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:45:01 -0400

1. SET WORKS FINE, AFTER POWER OFF WILL NOT COME ON. CHECK PIN 61 OF IC701
FOR AN X-PROTECT PULSE AT POWER OFF(SHOULD BE 0V AT ALL TIMES). IF PULSE IS
PRESENT,REPLACE C524(47UF 50V).LOCATED ON THE MAIN-PCB, THIS MAY ALSO BE
LOCATED ACROSS D507. PT#181P355080
Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager