[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS 3550S Blows H.O.T - Wrong model #,..should be CS35505.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:01:40 -0700

Yes, Jeff.
I thought everyone knew by now, I tried to get the word out,...but, Maybe
not good enough. Sorry,...The right model number is CS35505.
The CS35503 is not compatable with the chassis in the CS35505.
It dosn't have the same component configeration.
I seen this tip on your CD, but, it didn't jive.

Thanks anyway.
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx