[TechAssist] Mitsubishi 27" Stereo TV - CS-26301C - Horizontal Out of Sync - Colors Off

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:48:47 +0100

Hello Gentlemen,

I need some help with this one PLEASE! Picture rolls horizontally and
colors seems off (but I really can't tell with the picture rolling like
it does), problem occurs regardless of source, RF or composite. Are
these TV's like RCA's in that an EPROM is used to store parameters, i.e.
they can become corrupt and throw the horizontal out of sync? If so, how
do I access the setup MENU (if this is possible with this problem), what
parameter refers to horizontal frequency? Do I need the remote to do
this?

OR, is something else causing this problem?

Thanks in advance.

David Lessard

Alexandria, Ontario. Canada

 <mailto:mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx> mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx