[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi 27" Stereo TV - CS-26301C - Horizontal Out of Sync - Colors Off

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:37:38 +0100

Customer does use PIP but could live without it if it's too expensive to
fix. I did see a post in reply to my original post regarding the PIP
bypass procedure. However, if you have information on fixing and/or
bypassing the PIP please respond. I will check my email later on this
evening.

Thanks.

David Lessard
Alexandria, Ontario. Canada