[TechAssist] Re: Mits CK31MX2 pip bypass

  • From: larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:25:52 -0400

thank you Philip.
i did as you describe, and it is improved, but maybe i got 2 problems.
it searches for  the channel and finds it after  15 seconds now.
any more tips??
Larry

Schneider TV & Electronic Inc.
5415 N. Wooster ave.
Dover, Ohio 44622       www.geocities.com/schntv2000/
330-343-0768         FCC. first class & Extra class K8WLY