[TechAssist] Marantz SR-63U in protect

  • From: "Scott" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:59:04 -0500

I am working on a Marantz SR-63U and the unit is in protect, ("PRE- ON"
displayed on front panel, no speaker relay action) but has no DC on outputs.
Does anyone have a manual in PDF format or an idea on what to look for? I
suspect a problem in the protect circuitry, but we don't normally work on
Marantz, so I am a little stuck on it. Any help would be great. Thanx.

Scott Beebe
Ohm Electronics Inc.
609 W. Clinton St.
Ithaca NY 14850
Voice: (607) 273-8406
Fax: (607) 273-8743
www.ohmelectronicsinc.com

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: